Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back To My Outlet

ok, so it has been awhile. luckily I never had many readers, so I know I wasn't missed by anybody.

the reasons for my absence? that's a good question, confused man in my head. well, it started with a burn out on writing. yes, even I (your friendly neighborhood bored nerd) can get burned out on writing. I was running out of topics and for some reason thought this blog needed to be War And Peace in blog form.

then I got busy with school (college)[community college...yeah]

Lastly, I was going through a bit of a dilemma. I have dreams of becoming a stand-up comedian when I get the chance. many times I wanted to write things in here but hesitated because I thought "what if i want to use that in my act? should i just give it away for free on a blog? what if someone steals my material from this blog?" I don't smoke pot, but I am paranoid like a pothead.

anyway, I can't help but have an outlet for my writing, so I came back. much like Jesus. only instead of turning water into wine, I turn wine into water. I'm not as much of a hit at parties as Mr.Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment