Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christine O'Donnell - Which



So, apparently Christine O'Donnell (Delaware senate candidate) is me, er, you, or all of us? It seems Ms. O'Donnell has moved on from witchcraft to the ways of the Jedi. ("I am not the witch you're looking for.")

It's true we do have witchcraft in common (I learned it from Harry Potter books.) but she's me? If she's me does that make me her? And if so, why I am I so crazy?

This is the most confusing political campaign from a candidate since Taft gave out free mustache rides during his run for president. What made that confusing? He made everyone do Sudoku while they rode.

In a paper during the primary she said she "heard the audible voice of God." Wow, that must be driving her crazy. We all know how God can be a little long winded sometimes (see The Old and New Testaments.) I can't imagine what that's like. I mean I'm going crazy myself, and that's just because every time I turn on my TV it seems I hear the audible voice of Christine O'Donnell.

But best of luck to her, this is after all the first time I've remembered Delaware was a state in about 7 seven years. So she accomplished that.

No comments:

Post a Comment