Thursday, June 11, 2009

Moving Out

recently i helped my sister move out of her apartment. which i like a lot more than moving in to an apartment. moving in to an apartment feels like you are showcasing all your stuff to the thieves in the area. "hey here's all our stuff come steal it sometime. look we have a 32 inch tv, come by and rob us of it if you can find the time, in your busy schedule of robbing."

but the moment that was odd to me was at one point when i was about to load the "ab rocket" into the car, my sister told me to wait until later. as if someone would come by and steal the ab rocket when we weren't looking.

yeah because there are so many thieves worried about their abs. "no dude forget the jewelry store, we gotta steal that ab rocket. you know how insecure i feel about my abs. we have to steal that!"

i guess i forgot that ruthless criminals have physical insecurities too.

No comments:

Post a Comment