Thursday, June 11, 2009

Picture Me

now all one of the people that may be reading this blog on a regular basis could be wondering why there is no picture of me. or for some reason might want a picture of me. well i am not going to post one. not really because i am afraid of what might happen if i post my picture on the internet for everyone to see, but i really just don't have a picture of myself i particularly like. i don't get in many pictures and the ones i am in i look drunk/high even though i am neither.

besides i recently began growing fabulous facial hair in the form of a moustache and chin hair which is not displayed in any picture i have which i could post on here. my moustache makes me feel like Magnum P.I. when in reality it probably makes me look more like a homeless guy or a heroin addict. either way i'm keeping it. due to school policy i haven't been allowed to grow one since i have been able to. i must express my hairy freedom. i believe George Washington would want me to.

since i will not post a picture of myself please enjoy this picture of an ape choking Mark Wahlberg instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment