Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Want You To Want Me

I have a need to be liked. Pretty much all of the time. I want to be liked in my career, my social life, and especially on twitter. But to an extent who doesn't? Everyone wants to be liked, or at least they want to be liked a little. Kurt Cobain probably wanted to be liked, but then too many people liked him. He was an inspiration though and people still like his music.

Teenage girls REALLY want to be liked, so much so, that they even say the word "like" frequently to put the idea of liking them in your head, thus making you hate them.

One time when I said "Turn off the light" my friend thought I said "Turn off the like." He's like stupid.

To "Like" something on facebook means to show your affection for a person, place, or thing on your page. Which is great because I can see how many of my friends "like" the band Nickelback and swiftly not be friends with them anymore.

Some people find the word "Like" annoying and cringe a little on the inside when someone is using the word "Like" too much. I am one of those people, that's why I don't like myself right now.

You might be wondering by this point, if you're still reading, what is the reason for this post? I don't know. Maybe it was all the times I've heard of parents who found their kids smoking and then they made them smoke the whole pack at once so they wouldn't want to do it again.

So, like, smoke the whole pack bitch and stop saying like so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment