Thursday, July 30, 2009

Challenging Myself

I find that I am not satisfied exactly with how skilled (or rather unskilled) of a writer I am at this point. so what I am going to do is challenge myself in order to hopefully make me a better writer/comedian. I am going to pick a topic with no pre-existing material or ideas pertaining to that topic and try to write as much material (humorous) as I can about it.

I am not sure if this will be a failure or enjoyable for you to read, but I was thinking i would post the results on each topic on my blog to see what you think. I am hoping it will improve my ability to be creative, notice small details, and think things out. which will in turn make me a better writer. hope you enjoy what i write in the future.

chal⋅lenge

–noun
5. difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment